ScreedBoard prices and stockist information
ScreedBoard and Cellecta insulation products are available via a nationwide distribution network. Call our sales and technical team today for ScreedBoard prices and stockist information.
What is ScreedBoard?
ScreedBoard’s are very high density, interlocking floor boards manufactured from recycled calcium sulphate and reinforced with cellulose fibres. ScreedBoard’s are designed for acoustic and underfloor heating overlay applications.
All ScreedBoard products benefit from the following features:
- Slim design, significantly reduces the impact on the overall floor height
- Interlocking edge detail. Boards click together removing the need for screws
- Code credits available: Mat Pol 1 , Pol 1 & Hea 2
- High impact resistance
- Hard wearing surface that looks and feel like a screed
- Easy to cut and install with a hand or skill saw with a dust extractor
- Doesn’t contract or expand like chipboard when exposed to water
- Accepts ceramic tiles (after applying primer) and various other floor finishes